New Page 1
DEUS Agility™ A50 Technical Rescue Harness
The new DEUS Agility™ A50 is a breakthrough in harness technology for rope
access, work, rescue and more. With your feet on the ground, it’s so comfortable
it’s virtually invisible. Suspend on ropes, and the Agility™ A50 really shines.
Our innovative Agility™ “Free-Flow” strap construction, a unique leg loop design
and other features combine to maximize mobility and comfort and minimize
physical stress while suspended over long periods, even from the dorsal D-ring.
Plus, it’s adjustable without removing the harness, so proper fit is maintained
even when changing positions.
The DEUS Agility™ A50 is sure to become the standard harness for technical
rescue, rope access and other industrial applications.
The DEUS Agility™ A50 is ideal for:
- Rope Access
- Work Positioning
- Fall Arrest
Features and Benefits
- Two keepers secure unused lanyards flat to your shoulders and out of the
- Two independent chest straps reduce neck constriction.
- Leg, waist and chest straps are adjustable on the fly to ensure a proper
fit for every user, every position.
- Double-tack webbing ends are easy to grip, even with thick gloves, and
provide an extra secure hold.
- Central connecting hardware allows user to don the harness easily in one
- Targeted padding provides extra support and comfort to key stress points
including lower back and legs.
- Innovative leg loop construction tapers from stiff backing to soft
padding for optimal comfort in standard work, rope access, or fall arrest
- Genuine Cobra quick-release buckles.
- Contour collar design gives ample room for neck, reduces constriction
- “Snap-back” positioning rings on each side flip out of the way when not
- Belt includes multiple loops for tool storage.
- Unique, safety optimized stitching supports load bearing from any
- Features lightweight sternal, frontal and dorsal D-ring attachments.
- The unique dorsal equalizing ring allows chest and back straps to adjust
to your movement, to ensure a complete range of lateral motion.
- The Agility A50 minimizes physical stress while suspended over long
- Back support straps run freely through a channel in the belt, adapting
to your body as you move.
||74-95 cm (29.1-37.4 in)
||90-120 cm (35.4-47.2 in)
||115-130 cm (45.3-51.2 in)
||86-102 cm (33.9-40.2 in)
||100-120 cm (39.4-47.2 in)
||118-141 cm (46.6-55.5 in)
||2.8 kg (6.1 lbs)
||59.0-140.6 kg (130-310 lbs)
||ANSI Z359.11 (14ED), EN358, EN361
||Polyamide webbing, forged aluminum