HASTING WIRELESS PHASING METER
Product Code: 6722
WIRELESS PHASING METER
- The Phase-Tell III is a battery powered, two-piece wireless phasing tool.
- Used to determine phase relationships on three phase power systems, overhead and URD applications. When contact is made with line voltage or elbow test points, the Phase-Tell III units compare transmitted data and then display the results via Red or Green LED lights and differentiated audible signals. Flashing green lights indicate In-Phase. Flashing red lights indicate Out-of-Phase.
- Wireless units communicate up to three hundred feet apart.
- Both units are identical, no need to identify transmitter or receiver.
- Voltage range from URD test points to 500KV.
- Both units confirm the same phase readings.
- Rugged extruded aluminum enclosure.
- Each unit operates on two “AA” batteries, included.
- FCC Compliant.
- Automatic test cycle when placed in the “On” position.
- Auto Shut-Off.
- Includes carrying case and instructions.
- URD bushing adapters and case available.
||PHASE-TELL III, WIRELESS PHASING METER
||URD BUSHING WELL ADAPTER
||PADDED CASE FOR BUSHING ADAPTERS