HASTING DIGITAL VOLTAGE PHASING METER
Product Code: 6702
DIGITAL VOLTAGE PHASING METER
- Instrument for measuring overhead and underground voltages.
- Three modes of operation AC, Hi-Pot, and DC.
- 0-40KV meter up to 240KV with resistors.
- Automatically adjust voltage display to match resistors if used.
- Hi-Pot mode for testing URD Cable.
- In Hi-Pot mode bar graph marks the peak voltage while cable is being charged.
- 0-4KV DC.
- Large easy to read digital meter and analog bar graph.
- Meter reads to nearest 100 volts.
- Meter has lighted background that can be turned on for use in poor light conditions.
- Meter enclosure made of high quality rugged extruded aluminum.
- Auto shutdown after 40 minutes if no voltage is detected.
- Long battery life from three AA’s.
- Auto self test and battery check during start up.
- The coiled, self retracting cable is 16” retracted and 10’ when fully extended.
- Unit includes: Digital volt meter, conductor hooks, carry case, batteries, and instructions.
||0-40KV DIGITAL VOLT METER
||PAIR OF EXTENSION RESISTORS
FOR USE WITH MODEL 6702
||ONE 15/25KV LOADBREAK BUSHING ADAPTER
||ONE 35KV LOADBREAK BUSHING ADAPTER
||ONE D.C. HIPOT ADAPTER FOR USE UP TO 35KV
||REPLACEMENT CARRYING CASE
||KIT INCLUDES 6702 WITH CASE, (2) 6’ UNIVERSAL
FIBERGLASS POLES WITH CARRYING CASE
|EXTENDED VOLTAGE RANGES FOR PHASING METERS
May be used on higher voltages with additional pairs of extension resistors. These extension resistors must be used in pairs to increase the voltage range.