For more information, call Western Safety Products at 206-264-0808 or email email@example.com.
Innovation. Style. Durability.
The NDITE Story:
|EXPRESS® LAVATORY SYSTEMS
Reduced plumbing rough-ins, faster installation and one specification are just a few of the advantages of Bradley's Express® Lavatory Systems. 50% less installation time than a bank of lavs; 73% fewer connections mean lower installation costs. With one continuous bowl to clean, maintenance is made easy.
Express offers more options than any other lav system including:
• ADA, Juvenile ADA and TAS compliant
• Optional soap dispenser, electric tankless water heater and ndite technology
|Express Lavatory System MG-Series (shown above).
Stand out from the ordinary with this industry- leading design.
• One-piece solid surface sprayhead body
• Contoured stainless steel access panel
Express Lavatory System SS-Series (shown above).
|Express Lavatory System EXD-Series (shown above).
The convenience of a Lav System with the flexibility to accommodate your choice of faucet.
• Standard Lavatory Spacing on 30" Centers
• Installs in 50% less time than a bank of China lavs
|Express Crescent® Lavatory System CRS-Series (shown above).
This sleek, low-profile design is perfect for office buildings, theaters, retail facilities and restaurants.
• 2 - or 3-station configurations with the same 48" wide bowl (CRS-2/CRS-3)
• Low Profile Design only 38" high when mounted at ADA height.
|FREQUENCY® LAVATORY SYSTEMS (shown above)
These patented multi-height fixtures allow adults, children and those with disabilities to easily access the fixture at the same time. Six models of alternating high and low stations allow you to maintain a continuous pattern whether you need 3 or 30 stations in a row. Integral trap and transition covers minimize rough-ins, saving you installation and maintenance time. The Frequency features two solid surface counters with a unique one of a kind integral bowl. The look you want. The functionality you need.
Comes in one-,two-, and three-station configurations:
FL-1H, FL-1L, FL-2H, FL-2L, FL-3H, FL-3L
• Multi-height design accommodates any user
• Includes Bradley's Aerada™ 1200 Series CS battery operated faucet (optional plug-in adapter)
• Concave /lower stations meet ADA requirements
• Combined rough-ins save time and maintenance
|No. of Stations
|Express Lavatory Systems|
|Express SS Series||1, 2, 3||•||•||Medium||•||•||•||•||•||•||SS-1N Only|
|Express MG Series||2, 3||•||•||Medium||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Express EXD Series||2, 3||•||•||Medium||•|
|Express Crescent - CRS Series||2, 3||•||•||Medium||•||•||•|
|Frequency Lavatory Systems|
Frequency FL Series
|1, 2, 3||•||•||Low-Med||•||•||•|
|• : Lavatory System has feature|
|WSP home page||Products page||Suppliers page|
|Eye Protection||Emergency Showers||Bradley Index|